Friday, March 09, 2007

Get Ready, OC! Richardson's Coming to Town!

I found a letter from Frank Barbaro, Chairman of the Democratic Party of Orange County, last night in my email box. I thought that you'd be interested:

With several outstanding Democrats running for president, the 2008 field is the strongest I can recall. Over the next few months, I will be inviting you to join me at a series of Orange County public and private events for each of the top contenders.

I am delighted to welcome you to Laguna Beach on Wednesday, March 21, for a very special luncheon with Governor Bill Richardson.


So do you have a spare $500, and are you still looking for a good way to spend it? Well, follow me down below to find out more about this fundraiser with New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson...

(Cross-posted at Calitics)

OK, here's the rest of the letter from DPOC Chairman Barbaro:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 5:00-8:00 pm
Address provided upon RSVP
$2,300 Host
$1,500 Sponsor
$1,000 Friend
$500 Supporter


Please join me in welcoming Governor Richardson on his first trip to Orange County since announcing his candidacy for president.

To RSVP, please call Mike Levin at (310) 740-6866 or click here to email ocvictoryfund@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Frank Barbaro

NOTE: This email does not imply endorsement of a particular Presidential candidate by the Democratic Party of Orange County. The party has made no endorsement, express or implied, of any candidate in the race. It is our goal to inform all Orange County Democrats of upcoming appearances and events for all of the outstanding Democrats running for President.


Come on, now! I know all of you are just clamoring to slap down $2,300 to be a "host" at this rather upscale shindig. What can I say? We've got plenty of rich Dems in OC. : )

No comments: