Thursday, March 01, 2007

Correa's Iraq Vote: Lou Wrote Me a Letter

Remember when I wrote a letter to my State Senator, Lou Correa, about his opposition to a resolution opposing escalation of the Iraq War? And remember when I dropped my letter in the mail? And remember when Senator Correa called me to talk about his vote?

Well, now he responded to my original letter by sending me a letter. Here it is:



Basically, he said that he appreciated hearing from me about this. Good. I always appreciate legislators who listen to the concerns of their constituents. While I still disagree with Lou's vote, I certainly appreciate his willingness to explain it to me. And yes, I hope that this is only the beginning of the good news that I will be hearing from the Senator's office from now on. : )

(Cross-posted at Calitics)

No comments: