Saturday, October 28, 2006

CA-50: San Diego U-T Story on New Bilbray Scandal

Click here for their take on the SD Grand Jury's investigation into Bilbray's lies about his multiple "primary residences".

"One of Rep. Brian Bilbray's neighbors yesterday said he recently told the county grand jury that he never saw the congressman at his Carlsbad house at the time Bilbray claimed to live there."

... And the article goes on to quote this neighbor...

“I passed by the house maybe six times a day,” said 61-year-old former Marine (and real Carlsbad resident!) William Rider at a San Diego news conference. “I just feel that if he had lived there, I would have seen him and his family.”

So I guess I was right... Rider told the same thing to the Grand Jury as other neighbors told the San Diego ABC affiliate back in May:

BILBRAY DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE 50TH DISTRICT!

No comments: