Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Go Get Tested!

That is...

Get tested for your ideological preferences!

Here's my score:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 15% Conservative, 85% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal


Also, go here! This one has more fun and exciting questions, and I think that this one better targets my complete ideological preferences:

Go here and get tested yourself.

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Ain't I a hard core pinko or what?

(Kudos to The Liberal OC for giving me a heads-up on these tests!)

: )

No comments: