Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dubya = George Washington? WTF??!!

From today's madhouse lunacypress confrence:

I'm going to work hard. I'm going to sprint to the finish. And we can get a lot done.

And you're talking about legacy. Here, I - I know - look, everybody's trying to write the history of this administration even before it's over. I'm reading about George Washington still.

My attitude is if they're still analyzing number one, 43 ought not to worry about it, and just do what he think is right, and make the tough choices necessary.

And it's going to be a tough battle.


Uh-huh... If historians are still arguing about this or that detail with Washington, then that must mean that George Dubya Bush can still be remembered as the greatest leader of our time...

Yes, and I'm the most conservative Republican that you'll find!

Lord, if you're out there, please help us! Deliver us from this grand insanity, for America can't handle any more crap from this man!

No comments: