Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lazy Saturday Night

I'm in the house now. I was talking to my dad earlier about the history of the Christian Church. Later on, I'll probably do some research on local politics in Orange County. Yes, yes, I know. All of that doesn't sound like "fun things" that one is supposed to do on a Satuday night. Well, so what?

I feel kinda like an "old maid" right now. I have nothing better to do than stay at the house right now, and to find my entertainment at home. And you know what? I don't feel so bad about it.

No really, it's kinda nice to just be at home with the family for a change. Yes, they drive me nuts sometimes. But still, it's not like I experience it THAT often, as I'm usually out of the house for the most of the day. But today is different, and I'm just here with them.

I may be a premature "old maid", but for now I'm a happy one. ; )

No comments: