Friday, June 29, 2007

After a Little Scare, Some Relief

As soon as we got to the hospital, we had some frightening news waiting for us. Grandma's blood sugar was down, so I suddenly began to worry. Will she have to stay in the hospital longer? Is her condition worsening? What will happen next?

Well, I got some reassurance from the doctor. The doctor said that Grandma should be released today. But still, this will depend on whether or not we can count on her to eat.

Right now, we're still trying to get Grandma to eat her breakfast. She just took another bite of her banana. She had a little bit of her Cream of Wheat. She doesn't even want to touch that egg-like-product-whatever-you-want-to-call-it. OK, she's drinking a little more orange juice.

I hope she eats. I hope we can take her home today. I hope this nasty episode will finally end soon.

No comments: