Friday, September 29, 2006

My Continued Frustration with Our Leadership

Now I hope that this torture bill eventually reaches a wonderful demise in the hands of a principled Supreme Court and a reinvigorated Democratic Congress... I really do!

It's just that these DC Dems have been breaking my will, and breaking my heart, for too long.

First, no challenge to Selection 2000.

Then, the Bush Tax Scam.

Then, the PATRIOT Act.

Then, the Iraq War.

And the late-term abortion ban.

And the bankruptcy bill.

And Roberts... Oh, and let's not forget Scalito.

And now, this.

OK, so perhaps I'm whining too much right now...
But I think we all have A RIGHT TO MOURN FOR OUR CONSTITUTUION RIGHT NOW!

Now I hope that the Supremes muster up the huevos that our lame-ass Congress couldn't, and this torture act comes to an end.

No comments: